Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Trouble Finding An Interviewee

At first I didn't think that finding someone to interview was going to be very hard. But low and behold, it was much harder than I expected. I had emailed 3 photographers in the field that I wanted to go into but I had no response from any of them. 2 of them I knew would be touring with Vans Warped Tour all summer but still thought maybe they would let me Skype them for the interview but I didn't hear back from either one. 

I was worried about not being able to find someone in my field to interview and I didn't want to show up to class empty-handed again. So I talked to my mom about it and her best friend is friends with a couple photographers. Of course I wanted to find someone on my own and in the field that I want to go into but I was running out of time before class. I got in touch with her friend and she set me up with an interview with him. She had told me that he was a sports photographer so when he gave me his Instagram, I was expecting to see all sports photography but it turns out that he has done some concerts and other types of photography. I was beyond excited to find this out. I was extremely disappointed that none of the photographers that I originally wanted to interview didn't respond but after seeing Jose Fajardo's work, I can say that I am already a huge fan. I am very excited to be able to interview him. I know that I had to go through connections to get this interview but I am very happy with who I ended up getting an interview with. 


Check out his work on Instagram! @fuzyjoe 

See y'all in class!

-Miranda 

Enjoy my Pinterest find! 

Link to My Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment