Thursday, June 11, 2015

Email Draft

Dear Scott Uchida,
            My name is Miranda Gliddon and I am a photography student at the Brooks Institute. After I graduate from Brooks I want to be a professional concert/band photographer. Moving out here to California from Oklahoma has inspired me to pursue a career in photographing bands.
            In one of my classes right now we are learning about what kinds of writing an artist has to do in their field of work. For an assignment we have to interview an artist about their writing and what they believe to be effective or ineffective. I was wondering if you would have any time in between June 26th and July 1st to meet with me to talk about this and your photography? Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear back from you soon.

-Miranda Gliddon


I'm really not good at writing professional emails so I am hoping after todays class that this email will sound a whole lot better. 
-Miranda 
PS) Any advice helps. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment